Ever wonder how wine is made? Now you can be the winemaker and find out! Our process is no different than any other quality winery, however, like many wineries, we don’t grow our own grapes. Instead, we buy quality grapes from the finest award-winning vineyards around the world. Such locations include; California, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Spain and South Africa.
We invite you to be your own winemaker. We will assist you in creating your own private vintage of wine you can later bottle, cork and label. Each private vintage makes approximately 25-27 bottles and takes 5 to 7 seven weeks to complete. Occasionally, our timeline may exceed yours, so we created the “Adopt-A-Grape” program to offer a condensed experience better suited for winemakers with immediate needs.
Whether it’s a special event or a team building
exercise you can start now.
// You Be The Wine Maker //
Create Your Own
So what is the typical timeline? Check out the process below.
// Brides • Business Owners • Birthdays • Oenophiles //
Bottle Your Own
Great for businesses, brides, birthday parties, holiday gifts, restaurants! It’s Easy and Fun! We’ll show you how.
1. Adopt your batch
2. Choose a vintage from our list of wines we are currently making
3. Customize your label by choosing your own personal greeting, family name, business logo, or graphic
4. Set up a bottling party – bring your friends, family and food and enjoy the experience of bottling, corking, and labeling your personal vintage.
Brides & Grooms!
This is your chance to make a huge personalized statement and make your wedding stand out! Bottle your own batch of wine and put your engagement photo on the label.
- Save the Date!
- Wedding Invitation, right on the bottle!
- Bridesmaid/Groomsmen Gift
- Mothers of the Bride/Groom Gift
- Or you personalize the wine you will serve at your wedding!
The best part? Throw your shower at the winery or bachelorette party and all of your friends and family can participate in bottling your wine! A full batch makes approximately 2.5 cases of wine (750 ml bottles) or 5 cases (375 ml bottles) ll be fully ready to go home with you after your bottling party. Red wines will need at least 6 months to age in the bottle.